Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Editing with Dora...

I have the cutest little editing buddy this morning - no, it's not Dora - but she's helping keep my little helper get ready for nap time!  My baby, Josie, turned two yesterday - it seems like she is growing before my eyes!  The hardest part of my work day tends to be right now - right before morning nap!  That's where Dora comes in!  Our family watches very little T.V. - but I must have hit gold this morning!  I finally mentioned those magic four letters, and suddenly my wiggle worm is laying next to me quiet and settled.  It's unnerving how quiet she is!

This morning I am working on some new spotlight graphics for some radio stations.  Having done radio on the other side it's funny to now be working behind the scenes!  But the hours are better not to mention spending time with my little helper!  ;)  A spot graphic is a little square graphic that is mostly a button or a link for another page (a ministry or an advertising business).  These little graphics are a lot of fun to make.

Time to get back to creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, awesome to hear from you! We can't wait to read your feedback - and will very soon! Have a great day!

Thanks!
Two Cups